Wednesday, August 31, 2011

complication or completion

shoes.... shoes... oh my gosh shoes.

I love shoes. Do I see this as a problem..?... No.
The only problem I have with having so many shoes: No room.
I have shoes coming out of my ears over here people..
I feel as if im abusing them, they are shoved into every nook and cranny.
but, after I abuse them, I tell them I love them, and it makes everything all better. They would never leave me.

Mike didn't understand it at first, but when I explained

" The more shoes, the longer they last, for they will not wear down if I wear a different pair every day"
(ie. i have shoes that i wore from middle school on)

He, has one to two pairs at a time, and wears them (out) everyday. therefore, we have to buy him a new pair every other month..

I have spoken.







No comments: