Thursday, April 28, 2011

Im a Blogger....

well, im a blogger. I don't know why i didn't get one sooner. I have lots of thing I like to do, and want to do in life and i didn't know how to go about...Getting it all out there. Then, a friend.. who actually has the same name as me asked why i didn't have a blog....
before i even answered her back I created my very own blog, "The Versatile Homesteader".
I'll brag and blog about cooking, decoration, making things, life on our little farm and being a  desperate  housewife

6 comments:

Luke and Tina said...

Yay!!! So glad you now have a blog. I am the biggest blogstalker!!

The Versatile Homesteader said...

lol. good i felt like i wouldn't have any followers even though i just barely created it tonight!

the elfors said...

yay im so glad you got a blog! you have to post all the cute things you are always making!

The Versatile Homesteader said...

oh you know it!!! thats what i mainly wanted this for! lol. i lost my (good) camera charger so i'll have to use my dinky camera in the mean time, but i will get them posted! don't you fret! lol

Haley Nicole said...

yay for blogging!

The Versatile Homesteader said...

wooohooo!:) im gunna go blog crazy lol.
im glad you have one so i can stalk you :)