Thursday, May 26, 2011

*21 Son*

This Sunday, May 29th
I, Bria June Faulkner will be 21
It's a crazy feeling!
I've been looking forward to this day for oh so very long
I feel like 21 is the age where you Really become an adult.
but my moto is 
" growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional"
so most likely there will be a recreation of this picture above.
over the years i've had some pretty legit birthdays.
when i was younger i always wanted treasure hunts for my birthday. all across the farm. I love exploring the farm so of course thats what i wanted for my birthday.
sadly though for a few years, there was always something bad that happened
some incidences that i can recall where
* Kelsey Elsholz tripping on the hunt and cutting up her knees
and
* Rylee, Kylee and Monique getting in a big fight

some of the better times were
*truth or dare, wrestling matches, and other secretive times
"what happens in the bunk house stays in the bunk house"
(giving sarah x-lax)
*Renting out the pool 
and of course the best present ever
*graduating on my birthday!

The agenda for the festavus of what im calling "21 son"
would be as follows


First Mike and I are driving to our cabin in Liberty, called Liberty
 (our family is real creative)
We are going to stay two nights there since it is close too


Gray Cliff Lodge, where my Grandpa is taking the Whole family for dinner 







Then it's off to the cabin in Wyo.
I have no bad memories at the cabin!
even every time i've been thrown off a horse, crashed on four-wheelers, snow mobiles and even when we couldn't find the 5x5 deer i shot, it's always been a good time, filled with laughs.

speaking of laughs.
if you were to ask any one in our family
(even the sore losers)
everyone would say the cabin is there favorite spot to stay up until 4 playing cards.
we eat, we laugh, and we laugh some more, we look at eachothers cards, and towards 1 or 2 we all get pretty delusional and crazy. 
thats when it gets fun, and stinky (tonya)


Mike has a cute horse ride and picnic planned for the two of us


The one present i know im getting is some goats!
 My dad has always been pretty legit in the present wrapping/giving department!
he said he would tie a bow around them for me, but they'd probably eat it before i get to see.



 next! CHILI DOGS! Since im pretty much the only one that really loves these, we will have them saturday night before the picky sibs get there




This one is hopeful wishing. since i was little i've loved sunflowers.
i won't lie, i'd really like some :)

No comments: