Thursday, May 5, 2011

Risen From The Dead

Zippidy do da Zippidy ay my oooooo my what a wonderful day!!
my baby came back!
I'd be singing in the rain, if there was any so i'm
doing a little dance, and makin a little love
(ok enough song references)(for now)
I haven't been able to use my precious for probably 20 fly life times... which is roughly like 20 days.
I was to the point of no return. curled up in a ball in the corner of a dark room rocking back and forth! i didn't know what to do. 
not only did i loose my charger, but after receiving a new one, i spilt redbull over my battery! just call me clumsy clara!
but now i am complete again
so.... let the blog madness begin!

are you ready for this (da na na na na)

      blog dedicated to Scott Smith, for only he understands(to my knowledge) the every day battle with the sickness of "randomsonginyohead-titus"
we're down with that sickness-- OOOOwaa-aa.

No comments: