Wednesday, May 25, 2011

vicious circle

why is it that every day can become laundry day?
and to think there is only two people living in this house.
don't get me wrong, i love taking care of things around the house, but my sweet husband has a couple pet peeves that seem to make our pile become a mountain in a flash
#1 Won't wear new clothes unless they've been washed once or even twice first
#2 Won't wear the same pants twice until they've been washed in between
( maybe this one will make me sound like a slob, but i'll wear clothes a couple times before i wash them. then again, maybe it doesn't make me sound like a slob, maybe i'm just a lot more clean and less sweaty then the rest of you.)

2 comments:

Haley Nicole said...

I know how you feel! Nathan refuses to wear a shirt or jeans that he has worn and not washed yet. We do WAY too many loads of laundry. The best part is...he has now passed this on to my already "clean freak" of a daughter. If I try to put a shirt on her that she has already worn she gets mad at me and says I need to wash it first.

The Versatile Homesteader said...

oh man!! i am so sorry!!! im glad im not alone though! mike and nat sound too too much alike. lol. imagine that!
some times i have to be sneaky and say that it's washed. lol sometimes he notices though